Monday, August 16, 2010

Getting to know my Sister and her Family

Valerie Bebanio, born on Valentine's Day of 1970, she was my eldest sister, the only Girl among the siblings, a multi-talented person most especially during her school days, wherein dancing, modelling, majorette and acting are her specialties. A very "madiskarte" type of person, and I think it is also counted as her talent, in any way, she is using this talent to make her family and others happy as well.. She also cooks very well that is why she is earning an extra income because of cooking aside from her present job.





Her husband is Mr. John Cariaga. and she has three kids, namely, Ryan Christopher, KC-Lyn, and John Val. Her eldest son Ryan, is 21 years of age and studying somewhere in Ilo-ilo, KC-Lyn the 2nd child,17 years of age is currently a high school student in their place at San Francisco California USA. I think she was the sibling who catches all the talent from her mother. She sings, dances, and a good actress. Her Little angel John Val turning 1 year old this month, is together with us here in the Philippines, a very very cute and bibo child.

Struggles may come on my sister, she knows how to manage it. She even treated us everytime we compete on a certain competition especially if we won that contest.. and I am so lucky and blessed for having her as my sister, because she loves me so much just like his child, and she is trusting me on every transactions here that she cannot face for she lives in the US.. I love her so much as well and I am so glad that I became her brother.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Arayat Duty

Our Arayat Duty
This picture was taken at Dr. Emigdio C. Cruz Sr. Memorial Hospital at San Agustin, Arayat, Pampanga last August 23, 2009 while the members of Group 8a were conducting their OR/DR duty on the said institution.