Monday, August 16, 2010

Facebook | Nathan sings by heart


Facebook | Nathan sings by heart


This is my Official Facebook page, wherein I created last July 2, 2010. This page contains, different videos, wherein I am singing any song requested by my family and friends. With my co-admin Mr. Jonathan Vinalay, we manage this page. After a video is posted on my page, I let everyone to post their comments and suggestions, even constructive criticism so that there will be some improvements on my next performance. Those videos were made possible by www.youtube.com/nathan316( my youtube channel). And after granting all the remaining request, sooner, I'll be adding a segment called "Featured Theme of the week" wherein every week, there will be a theme for the songs that I'll be performing.. though the requests will still be going on, and I'll be informing those requesters when will be the posting of their requested songs.. After reading their entry, please do like my Facebook page and enjoy viewing my videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Arayat Duty

Our Arayat Duty
This picture was taken at Dr. Emigdio C. Cruz Sr. Memorial Hospital at San Agustin, Arayat, Pampanga last August 23, 2009 while the members of Group 8a were conducting their OR/DR duty on the said institution.