Thursday, August 26, 2010

JV turns 1 (August 24, 2010)



August 24, 2010... As my parents started to wake up and preaparing for JV's birthday, JV and I were still asleep but few hours later, JV wakes up, very early around 5 AM, with a smile on his face as if he already appreciates his birthday. Even though everyday as he wakes up, he smiles at me and even wakes me up when I am still sleeping.

My sister, texted me that she's online at yahoo messenger that is why at the earliest time, I opened my computer and we started chatting through video call.

The sun rises, JV started to become anxious because he was seeing new faces as the visitors and helpers came, 9 am all of the people at home including me, started to get busy fixing everything for the party.

Cakes, were sent home, and the Television was turned on and we saw Venus Raj wearing her national costume, oh! it's the coronation night of miss universe 2010.

11am guests started to come, videoke, balloons, photo and video coverage and the party hosts(clowns and face painter).

Photo and Video coverage organizer started to do their job, capturing photos and videos, while neighbors started to go at home and joined us as we celebrate John Val's 1st birthday.

Around 1pm Children's party were officiated by the Clowns, lots of games and prizes were given away, they also held a magic show and balloon twisting show which made the kids enjoy the party a lot.

How I wish at young age, JV would be able to appreciate everything that happened on his birthday, which happened to be a 3 birthday celebration in 1, KC-Lyn just turned 17 and my brother Norman turned 26. another thing was Venus Raj won 4th runner-up that is why another celebration not only for our family but also to the Filipino people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Arayat Duty

Our Arayat Duty
This picture was taken at Dr. Emigdio C. Cruz Sr. Memorial Hospital at San Agustin, Arayat, Pampanga last August 23, 2009 while the members of Group 8a were conducting their OR/DR duty on the said institution.