Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Living a Life is a learning process




Life is a precious gift from God. Everybody has this greatest opportunity to live here on earth and enjoy the gift that God gave us. As the days go by, we started to learn everything, even those times that we are still in our mother's womb and about to see the beauty of the world, learning begins, and it gives us a lot of lessons that will help us grow physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.


Living a life everyday is a learning process, yes it's a learning process; we learn from what we do, we learn from what we see, hear, feel, touch and even from what we taste, and from learning, we find happiness, satisfaction and even success. For us to gain that success, we have to face different challenges, tasks and even problems. Some people easily succeed, some people worked hard for it and some people fail. It all depends on how we deal on it or on how we are managing it. Some people were born fast learners that is why they easily succeed, but there comes a point in their lives that they also encounter difficult to manage problems, tasks and challenges. Some people are always having difficulties dealing with the problems in life. Well that's how life goes on, for us to succeed on what we desire, we have to work hard for it, learn from our mistakes, stand up and move forward.





I am an achiever, since I was a kid, I have this "what I want is what I get" attitude, and since I am an achiever, I always worked hard for me to get what I want in school, at home and many others. By that time, failure is a big NO-No to me, and I don't want someone to overcome what I have achieved. I always got insecure to some people who got higher scores than me. Realization comes into my mind. People who got higher scores than me had worked hard to get that score and get the ranks they deserved to receive. Everyone exerts a lot of effort to satisfy and get what they desired. Every effort has an equivalent prize depending on the gravity of what we exert for the success that we are wanting. I also experienced some failures in life that helped me to become better person. I stood up as I experience defeat, move forward and tried again until I get what I am wanting. Through learning, I was able to develop my talents and become more mature person.





Failure is a part of everyone's life. It makes us feel sorrow, we are hurt, we feel so ashamed of ourselves and we are afraid of what those people are going to think about us. Well that's life, everyone experiences that. It balances life because we are not as always a winner; we fail and we learned from our mistakes. Do not lose faith and hope. Everybody has another chance; and when that chance came, we should grab that opportunity and work hard for it. In life, it's not always about winning, it is about how we enjoy it, how do we learn from it and how do we deal on every trials, failures and problems. Success, satisfaction, realizations and happiness follows as we learn from those things, and it will surely help us in becoming a more mature and a more better person we deserved to be. God Bless us all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Arayat Duty

Our Arayat Duty
This picture was taken at Dr. Emigdio C. Cruz Sr. Memorial Hospital at San Agustin, Arayat, Pampanga last August 23, 2009 while the members of Group 8a were conducting their OR/DR duty on the said institution.