Monday, September 6, 2010

Being betrayed by the whole class!

This was happened wayback on my First year high school days. One time on English class with Mrs. Perez, our teacher, walked in very angry, because according to her, somebody went to the principal's office and told that she threw an eraser on the wall, showing that our class were noisy.

By that time, I was assigned to make a rosary on the wall by using paper cuts..then afterwards, class was dismissed and I went home instantly since our school before was just a walk-in distance from our residence.

After her English class, we were asked to write on a piece of paper the person we thought that gone to the office and tell the story accusing her the one who threw the eraser on the wall. without any idea if who's the one, I just wrote that I really have no idea who was the one.

Surprisingly, after we passed our papers, My name was called several times. And by that time, I was super shocked! That is why I felt being betrayed by my classmates. Then Mrs. Perez dismissed the class and told us to explain if it's really us, the one who go to the office. Then Recess time for the whole class,. being shocked from what had happened earlier, I kinda lost my appetite and chose not to eat but rather stay on my seat. then afterwards, my classmates went beside my seat one by one, telling that they were not the ones who wrote my name on their paper. I just cried and ignored what they're telling me since I was betrayed already..

Then entering our classroom was our adviser, and noticed that I'm crying then told him the whole story on what had happened during our English Class earlier.. He then asked me to stop crying and admitted that He was the one who went to the office and accused Mrs. Perez, for throwing the eraser on the wall.

After hearing that, I felt that I was relieved and at the same time felt angry at him, because after doing that, I was accused by my own classmates and felt betrayed by them. at the end of the day, after we went to Mrs. Perez's room, I was totally relieved. But the way my classmates betrayed me, made me stronger since I was running that time for First honor, and maybe, It's their agenda to pull me down that is why they were accusing me of doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Arayat Duty

Our Arayat Duty
This picture was taken at Dr. Emigdio C. Cruz Sr. Memorial Hospital at San Agustin, Arayat, Pampanga last August 23, 2009 while the members of Group 8a were conducting their OR/DR duty on the said institution.